- RSS Channel Showcase 7069501
- RSS Channel Showcase 3559243
- RSS Channel Showcase 1583985
- RSS Channel Showcase 8270826
Articles on this Page
- 10/26/17--09:48: _Laptop won't start,...
- 10/26/17--11:39: _XPS-13 9360 Linux K...
- 10/26/17--12:57: _Inspiron 17 7000 sc...
- 10/26/17--13:00: _problemas con el te...
- 10/26/17--13:15: _Dell Inspiron 7567 ...
- 10/26/17--14:57: _Xps 13 Back up all ...
- 10/26/17--16:19: _The Intel(R) Manage...
- 10/26/17--23:29: _Replace outer body ...
- 10/27/17--01:49: _E5580 100% disk usa...
- 10/26/17--20:34: _Warranty Start Date...
- 10/26/17--20:58: _Constant beeping on...
- 10/26/17--22:46: _391-BDDE 15.6" Ultr...
- 10/27/17--00:45: _Running windows 10 ...
- 10/27/17--02:35: _Precision M6300 WIF...
- 10/27/17--03:29: _BSoD every time I b...
- 10/27/17--03:59: _laptop screen glitc...
- 10/27/17--04:32: _about screen problem
- 10/27/17--05:59: _Windows Hello in De...
- 10/27/17--08:33: _XPS 13-9360, Scroll...
- 10/27/17--10:17: _installation of HDD...
- 10/26/17--09:48: Laptop won't start, only power light is on
- 10/26/17--11:39: XPS-13 9360 Linux Killer WiFi Problems (solved)
- 10/26/17--12:57: Inspiron 17 7000 screen won't auto rotate
- 10/26/17--13:00: problemas con el teclado
- 10/26/17--13:15: Dell Inspiron 7567 - Black Patch on Screen
- 10/26/17--14:57: Xps 13 Back up all files.
- 10/26/17--16:19: The Intel(R) Management Engine Interface is being reset.
- 10/26/17--23:29: Replace outer body of Laptop
- 10/27/17--01:49: E5580 100% disk usage Win10
- 10/26/17--20:34: Warranty Start Date in India
- 10/26/17--20:58: Constant beeping on Inspiron N5050
- 10/27/17--00:45: Running windows 10 on XPS
- 10/27/17--02:35: Precision M6300 WIFI firmware update KRACK
- 10/27/17--03:29: BSoD every time I boot up Dell Inspiration 5559
- This is my laptop and is quite junked up with (probably) unnecessary programs however I have done a scan with MalwareBytes and no viruses have been found.
- After the BSoD message goes away, my computer boots up just fine!
- The last time I restarted my laptop (a few minutes ago) the BSoD screen was pink and sort of glitchy (I can't attach a picture as I can't find one on google images)
- 10/27/17--03:59: laptop screen glitching
- 10/27/17--04:32: about screen problem
- 10/27/17--05:59: Windows Hello in Dell XPS 13 9360 not working after sleep.
- 10/27/17--10:17: installation of HDD in xps 15 9560
I have Dell Inspiron 15r and I used my laptop day before yesterday, but today when I am trying to start the laptop it won't start only the power lights is on and the charging light is on and the screen is off as well as fan too nothing is starting.
Please somebody help me
I bought two XPS-13 laptops which were both pre-installed with windows. I have since partitioned and installed Ubuntu on both.
One of the laptops had persistent wifi issues disconnection issues. The wifi on the problematic machine was also unreliable at resuming from suspend, and had poor range. I was also seeing many PCIe bus errors in dmesg.
In an attempt to get some stability, I tried everything, from firmware, bios kernel versions, kernel/module parameters.
In the end I decided to replace the wifi card with an Intel 8265, which has worked flawlessly since installation. One thing I did find while removing the killer card, which could be related to the poor range, was that the tension in one of the antenna coaxes had detached the barrel of the connector from the killer wifi card. the card was also not installed squarely within the pci express socket.
As for the other laptop, which has exactly the same operating system configuration; the wifi hasn't had any problems whatsoever.
So I think it is just "luck of the draw", my guess is that a certain batch of the killer cards have a poor manufacturing yield.
Inspiron 17 7000 on Windows 10 pro screen won't auto rotate. I have disabled the drivers, toggled tablet mode and swiped top right screen as recommended in other post all did not work. Now what?
hola, algunas teclas de mi teclado no estan funcionando que debo hacer para arreglarlo?
I am a user of Dell Inspiron 7567 bought 3 months ago. After 1 month of use I am getting a black patch on top left corner of screen (image attached). It was pretty small earlier, but it has grown bigger now. I ran scree diagnostics through Dell Support application. The colour generation of the rest of screen is perfect except that black patch.
Do I need a replacement? Or is it repairable?
Hi guys my xps 13 is being sent off for repairs in which the motherboard will be changed and all data wiped.
Just trying to figure out what is the best way to back up all of my files off the laptop?
While I try to repair my laptop from randomly freezing and low responsiveness, I found this advertisement in my event manager
(every some seconds)
The Intel(R) Management Engine Interface is being reset.
I downloaded intel driver updater, but after clicking on "run" nothing happened.
I am not very tech-savvy.
Any idea on how to handle this issue?
Kindly advise me, does Dell has service to replace outer body of laptop? If yes, where I can contact or go? If not, pls recommend me good service centre?
Note: Im at Cyberjaya area
Thank you in advance
So I got this new 5580.
Disk usage is at 100%, by the System process.
What I have tried:
Update all drivers, BIOS, FW, Windows updates
Turned off Windows Search and Superfetch
But nothing, system runs 100% disk usage, get hot and fans running 100%.
Win10 Pro Ent. x64
Last year I bought a laptop from a shop which held Dell dealership. Recently my laptop had a very critical problem, and it won't start up. I went to the Dell Authorized Service center they said it was out of warranty, I got home and checked the service tag myself, which said the warranty started 6 months before the date of purchase. How can this be possible, if warranty starts after I purchase it!! Please I need immediate assistance about this matter.
Hi! Hope you can help me fix this.... I had to chance the "clock battery" recently, and suddenly every time I turned on my computer it gave 5 beeps (only on startup) Afterwards the beeping continued THE WHOLE time, they´re not as loud as during startup but I can´t use headphones cause the can be heard real clear. I ran a few Dell test from their diagnostics problem, but came up pretty clear (except for the fact that the Hard drive test cuoldn´t be run) Thanks!
I like to bay mobile work station with 391-BDDE 15.6" UltraSharp UHD IGZO(3840x2160) panel
This panel is anti glare screen ?
Many thanks !
Had not login to my computer in a while forgot my password. Login 3 times with wrong password. A reset came up said I had to put in a USB drive to reset. I just shut it down. Am I now locked out or how does the pass word reset work
Is there going to be an update to the WIFI card in the M6300 to address the KRACK vulnerability?
Hello, recently I have been having problems with my Dell Inspiration 5559 Windows 10 laptop, I seem to be having problems with a blue screen of death every time I boot up, displaying the message "Kernel Security Check Failure" I have looked into the event viewer and the error message is: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." it has the event ID of 41 and is extremely annoying as I make sure I go into the start menu every time I want to shutdown my laptop.
Info about my problem
Info about my computer
I would be delighted if anyone could shed some light on this strange problem and feel free to ask any further questions about my issue as I will be keeping a close eye on this thread!
I have a Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming laptop. I bought it three months ago and had no problems with it until yesterday. The right side of my screen got these little green, white, or pink dots going in vertical lines and sometimes they would flicker. When using apps like Discord or game apps the flicker and dots did not show up. But they would when opening my files or using Google Chrome. I updated my drivers and all of them are working properly. I reached up and wiggled the top of the laptop that contains my monitor around and that seemed to get rid of the glitch. Then I closed my laptop and opened it again and BAM the whole screen watch glitched out green and my cursor was a weird moving glitchy square in the midst of it. I forced a shut down by holding the power button down and started it back up with no problems. But every time I shut my screen, that glitch comes back. What is wrong with my computer??
i purchased dell inspiron15 3000 series laptop in 14 aug 2016. from one month pink lines occurring on the top of the screen and blinking. only after some time from switch on .please give me a solution for this problem.
I recently purchased a Dell XPS 13 9360. Whenever I put my laptop to sleep, the fingerprint scanner fails to start/recognize and I cannot login using Windows Hello. I am forced to enter using my PIN or Password.
I have installed latest drivers and have tried other things as said on the internet such as going to Device Manager -> Biometric devices -> Properties -> Power Management tab -> uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. Well, this does not solve the issue for me!
Anyone facing the same issue?
On my new Dell XPS 13 machine, I hear a faint noise whenever I scroll! This is coming from the processor I suppose and it is irritating when things around me are quiet. Not sure if this is the "Coil Whine" problem which most people are facing. The current display driver is 184.108.40.20671. Tried installing the new display driver, but it does not seem to get installed for some reason.
I just bought an XPS 15 9560 with 56Wh battery. I do want to know that if I can install an internal HDD in it or not. if yes then what is the procedure? is there any fall in the performance of the laptop?